Thursday, August 1, 2013

Final FIEA Assignment

 So I have been creating a style guide for a indie game that I will be working on over the next couple of months.  The picture above shows some thumbnails of environment explorations.

 Next I had the some experiments of the characters that would be in this world.  Here I decided to change the style to be more simplistic.  We wanted to have a style that would be in scope for the game.




Here is the final look that we want to go for the game.  So after making the concept I wanted to create a 3d test of the level.
Here is a screenshot of the level in Maya.  I took out the roots since it made it really strange for the composition.
Here are the elements in a different angle.  Since the game is a sidescroller and the camera will be on panning on the x axis, we didn't have to worry about the assets in other angles.

No comments:

Post a Comment